Park City revolves around the ski world even in the summertime. Olympic Park is down the road from the bustling historic downtown area, which is a gem in its own right. With bars, stores, lodging, and restaurants lining the streets amongst the adorable architecture, it makes for an enjoyable stroll through the city. If you venture outside of the city limits, you won’t have to go far to find a good hiking trail like the Union Pacific Rail Trail.
We passed through the city during 4th of July, so it was pretty busy, but the locals were super friendly, and the town seems well managed. It definitely has a more upscale feel to it, but it is still super welcoming at the same time. I look forward to seeing it snow-covered one day.
Find all of our recommendations for this stop below and the full June-July 2019 road trip stops HERE.
FAVORITE FOOD FINDS
- CASUAL: Twisted Fern, Element Kitchen & Bakery, 710 Bodega Tapas & Wine
- DRESSY: Firewood, The Nelson Cottage by High West, Lespri Prime Steak Sushi Bar
- DESSERT: The Bakery at Windy Ridge, Auntie Em’s, I Love Moo
WHERE WE WALK
- MULTI: Union Pacific Rail Trail
- FULL: Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter
- HALF: Park City Main Street Historic District
ARTS AND ATTRACTIONS